In addition to our strategic advisory work, we draw on our global network to provide uniquely qualified experts for speaker events – to address issues of critical importance for our clients.
Our network extends into circles of policymakers, diplomats and economists – but our team know and work with these incredible individuals on advisory projects, ensuring we know their strengths and the value they can add. This access is combined with Gatehouse’s deep experience of international and corporate affairs – so we are able to support our clients in developing precise briefs that support the underlying goals they have for their events (both for the speaker and the facilitators).
Through careful design we ensure our speakers enhance the output – and aren’t just an interesting distraction.
In the last twelve months Gatehouse has provided the following experts to client sessions:
- Leading UK and European politicians
- A former US Secretary of State
- A former President of the European Central Bank
- A former Vice Chair of the US Federal Reserve
- A former Head of State and Nobel Laureate
- A former UK Foreign Secretary
- The serving head of the OECD tax team
- Journalists from a broad array of the top international news organisations
- Leading academic experts from the world’s top universities.
- Thought leaders from the fields of technology, business and society
- Former heads of intelligence agencies
- Former Commanders in the UK Armed Forces
Back to what we do